75% profit From 31$ to 454$ (Real Account) by YassineAit

protrader

Administrator
Staff member
May 31, 2020
Icmarket
Hello Guys

Today i want to show with you my account that i have grown from 31$ to 454$ in 1 Month and withraw 188$
Capture d’écran (54).png

View more: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/YassineAit10/yassineait-soehoeid-autocopy/6975827

And also i want to share with you my strategy that i have used and all the other stuff like money management and the best pairs to trade with timeframes

Im gonna explain in the messages below

The strategy is based on Divergence in different way

So what we gonna need with this strategy two indicator
1) Zig Zag with Depth 50
2) RSI period 140

the strategy is simple and very profitable with more than 75%winratio and 1:2 risk reward ratio

Buy Setup:
1) Wait for the price to break the last bottom, the zigzag indicator make it clear
2) Next the rsi need to make a divergence (higher high) if not then we will not trade
3) after the rsi is making a divergence we wait for the price to close above the latest low then we take a trade and we put the sl and tp at the latest high
Please see the pictures to understand more this strategy

Sell Setup:
1) Wait for the price to break the last top, the zigzag indicator make it clear
2) Next the rsi need to make a divergence (lower low) if not then we will not trade
3) after the rsi is making a divergence we wait for the price to close below the latest high then we take a trade and we put the sl and tp at the latest low
Please see the pictures to understand more this strategy

Use the strategy with correct risk management and risk only 1% to 3% per trade

Buy Setup:
[IMG]

Sell Setup:
[IMG]
After the price close below the line i take a sell trade but it went up and hit my SL
so i waited the price to close again below the line and i looked into the the RSI and still bearish divergence so i have my confirmation to take another sell trade and finally hit my TP
i dont always use last bottoms and tops in this trade he didnt hit hit the last bottom
[IMG]
you can trade all timeframe and the higher timeframes are the best but i am a scalper so i trade it in the 5min chart
But i found that the higher the timeframe is the better result you can get
YassineAit

Attachments

Last edited:

More Thread Same Category